How Do I Get Started?
- New teachers simply register to use this free tool. Users who already had a Web Worksheet Wizard or Project Poster account can simply login with their previous login information. All your previous work will be in this new tool.
- Teachers create classes and a class code is automatically created for each class.
- Teachers can then start making Web pages.
- Teachers wanting to assign a project to the class can print out class codes for the students and hand them out with the assignment.
- Students plan their posters, then click on 'Create a New Poster' link in the Student Login box and fill in the requested information.
- Teachers view and archive students' posters when managing classes.
- Students can edit their own posters at any time by typing their poster ID number and password in the Student Login box.
- Teachers and students can view their pages by entering the ID number, teacher name, or class code in the Search for a Poster and Worksheet section.
- Teachers can use the Teacher Feature option to automatically make a class page that links to all archived student projects in that class.